eZuce is pleased to announce the General Availability of sipXcom 16.08.
We’re continuing to focus more on fixes and minor improvements in 16.08 as work ramps up on the next generation of sipXcom. For those who watch the code repositories, you should start to see some new projects appear.
Also as always, thanks to the Dev & QA team at eZuce for their excellent work on this release.
In all 38 issues (enhancements / fixes) are addressed for sipXcom in this beta release.
The next sipXcom release will be 16.12.
sipXcom New Features:
- Unite Lite (new user portal) gets Call History
- Unite Lite gains ability to add speed dials to non numeric users and SIP addresses
- Polycom support added for new 301, 311, 401, 411, 501 and 601 phones
- Polycom firmware 5.x and later adjust default line labels
- Moved several dangerous Polycom settings to Advanced pages
- Expose TCP option for sipXbridge
- Add option to pass p-asserted-identity
- Add new ring types for Yealink phones
- Adjust MP3 bitrate and frequency
- Full Release Notes with installation information are located here: http://wiki.sipxcom.org/display/sipXcom/sipXcom+16.08
Who Should Install?
This release is recommended for all 4.6 and later installations.
Please post to the sipXcom-users google group if you have questions.
Specific Issues Addressed
Specific issues can be located in the detailed release notes in the wiki at: http://wiki.sipxcom.org/display/sipXcom/sipXcom+16.08
Please visit the newly designed sipxcom.org website!