November 9, 2017
eZuce is pleased to announce the Beta Release of sipXcom 17.10. As a beta release, some of these notes may be revised before the actual release.
This release of sipXcom contains only a small set of new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
IANT has contributed high availability paging to the system. A word of caution about using this as the paging service will still open a voice call to each phone in the paging group and is not optimized to use the ‘closest server’.
Dev & QA teams at eZuce have been busy as usual. Much of the on-going work is on the next generation of sipXcom. Stay tuned (or watch the docker branches in Github)!
sipXcom New Features:
- Highly Available Paging Services
- New “No Group” user filter in Admin Portal
- Add additional verbosity to Proxy Auth Plugin
- Add Intercom settings for Snom devices
- Full Beta Release Notes with installation information are located here: 17.10 Full Beta Release Notes
Who Should Install?
This is a beta release and not recommended for production use.
This release is recommended for all 4.6 and later installations.
Please post to the sipXcom-users google group if you have questions.
Specific Issues Addressed
Specific issues can be located in the detailed release notes in the wiki at: http://wiki.sipxcom.org/display/sipXcom/sipXcom+17.10